Put on your high heels, guys - and no, not J. Edgar-style!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back off the derogatory comments. This is a good cause, and nobody needs to be called gay or whatever for their support of it. Think what you like, but keep your comments to yourself.

Last edited:

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think he looks gay? Like this?

Yup, that's the man i saw. No doubt about it :wink2:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all good.... I can't imagine all the catcalls we'll be getting, and people honking and all that rot when we're actually on the walk.

Yes, no doubt. But you expect that kind of behavior then and there, here, we have a set of rules to follow, and we will adhere to them or we will soon find or selves not being allowed to play with others. I know you are a big boy, and can take the BS and abuse, but there is simply no need for it.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
since when is being gay derogatory? and since when on this forum has it been forbidden to make good clean fun of a certain demographic, no matter which?
and stirring up a post with some fun (in order to create interest in said post) is certainly not a "negative

Im done with this forum. Right after I finish listing my nazi memoribilia in the classifieds

Latest posts

Top Bottom