Put on your high heels, guys - and no, not J. Edgar-style!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know what they say:

3c0e9c1b9da8be1e8ed8a0c963cd29c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won't be able to make it even if I did wouldn't make it a block in heals. Knees and ankles wouldn't take it too many years playing hockey. Did find where to donate without PayPal so more power to you good on you. Back to the top for a good cause

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won't be able to make it even if I did wouldn't make it a block in heals. Knees and ankles wouldn't take it too many years playing hockey. Did find where to donate without PayPal so more power to you good on you. Back to the top for a good cause

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
You're a good man Gun Dog.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always welcome to come out in support anyways... if you can't do the heels, you can't do the heels! Thank you very much for your donations, to everyone, we've picked up a few. But, just like our services, we aren't going to turn anyone away!

Thank you again to everyone who is supporting us!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just as a side note, we're still doing other things in the community, too - Monday we spent the day at the local Vo-Tech doing some seminars and education for the high school students on Dating Violence and Gender Control issues. It was a great day and we had over 100 high school students we hope are better prepared to deal with dating and relationships in today's world after this!

Thanks to everyone for your support! Please share our page and our video, as well! Get the word out!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda frustrating morning... we've been out beating the streets trying to get in to see people to ask for corporate sponsorships. We can't seem to get past the front door yet. We went to a half-dozen so far and the closest we got was a manager at Atwood's who met us at the desk and took our promotional materials and said he would pass it on to corporate. <sigh> Hard to get past the gatekeepers at all these businesses, man. :(

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda frustrating morning... we've been out beating the streets trying to get in to see people to ask for corporate sponsorships. We can't seem to get past the front door yet. We went to a half-dozen so far and the closest we got was a manager at Atwood's who met us at the desk and took our promotional materials and said he would pass it on to corporate. <sigh> Hard to get past the gatekeepers at all these businesses, man. :(

you likely have already considered it, but have you checked with private attorneys? I know a few (mostly who specialize in domestic issues) who do a similar event in Louisiana.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we are GOING to make it to some attorney's offices as well, and this morning we talked about a couple of Home Health places, too. Today our main goal was auto dealerships, as my wife thought having me, a guy, with her would help get in the door - especially using the "Dr." title. lol We met with a little more success after lunch, just got to share our info with a couple of people, hopefully some things will work out.

But yes, attorneys, banks and credit unions are on our list. Thanks.

<Edit> Couple of the larger real estate firms we think would be good people to hit up, as well. We've got a looooong ways to go, and only about 2 months to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom