Putting some feelers out for a dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We missed a chance to get a lab / Pyrenees mix this week, but my daughter has fallen in love with that mix, so now we are on the search for a puppy. If you have the line on any, please let me know.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We found a puppy for my daughter. Anatolian/Pyrenees/lab mix. They had 7 to choose from and I knew it would be difficult on my daughter because she still misses her shepherd, Indy, and felt guilty for even wanting a puppy. I told her we were in no rush and take all the time she needed to make sure she got the right one.

She sat down with them and at first, most climbed all over her. The biggest male wasn’t interested in her at all. Two females wouldn’t leave each other and spent little time with my daughter. So then there were 4. After an hour, she settled on this one. He would play with her then run off with the other puppies, but always returned to her. Even when she was snuggling with the other puppies, he would come back and just lay at her feet. You can see from the pictures that they are a matched pair.

So now, Moose is part of our family.

FF62BDD1-055B-44B8-AC7C-EB1476ECFFF0.jpeg
9BB69068-123E-4D9F-B02E-074980A8BFE4.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom