Putting warheads on foreheads — This is the gear Air Force combat controllers carry into battle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^ Thanks. Just a little more bragging... He was awarded a Bronze Star with Valor for heroism during the battle of Fallujah in 2004. He moved into an open position to draw enemy sniper fire away from a disabled Bradley carrying wounded soldiers. Once the sniper(s) fired at him he returned fire from about 200 meters and killed them both allowing other soldiers to get to the Bradley to evacuate the wounded.

Yeah...I'm pretty proud of him.

View attachment 227257
I have faith in American Youth, and Americans in general! All we need is a common adversary! Right now we are so spoiled we bicker at each other, but that would change in short order if we were seriously threatened by a foreign power! I'm older than dirt, and know just about everything, and ALL Amercans young, old, white, black, green, and yellow, Democrat, and Republican, rich, poor, etc. will rise to the occasion! I predict this will happen very soon, when Communist China attacks Taiwan! I think Biden is a Communist Chinese Puppet, installed for this very reason! President trump is the LAST Man Communist China would want in office when planning this! I also suspect they control ALL of our news, and social media, in this country, likely by buying a controling interest in the media corporations! if the media tells us to submit meekly, we will know for sure, Won't we?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those low level jumps are about as exciting as it gets... with pants on anyway. You carry a reserve parachute on low levels to make you feel better about being so close to, yet still far away, from the ground.

Latest posts

Top Bottom