Q Anon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure there's a joke about "spinning in one's grave" in there somewhere... :D

Haha! Oh, I have no doubt the old farts are sitting around a checker board, sneaking shots of moonshine when "Momma" ain't looking, talking about "the good old days" and whether the price of beef is gonna come up so we don't all starve to death through winter. Lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Oh, I have no doubt the old farts are sitting around a checker board, sneaking shots of moonshine when "Momma" ain't looking, talking about "the good old days" and whether the price of beef is gonna come up so we don't all starve to death through winter. Lol
There's a problem with that? :laugh6:

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
EA45D2CD-18D6-4474-94B2-FC2D90EA3712.jpeg

Is anyone following The Storm and all the #qanon buzz?

I have been an avid Q follower since the first couple months that the drops first started. It seems, from looking at the replies here, that almost nobody understood the significance. By way of explanation, Q is an operation that has released the largest intelligence drop in history dealing with the Deep State. It is part of a plan that is going to expose a plot implicating high-level government officials who are attempting to subvert the Republic and destroy it.

QAnon, or Q, is the personage tasked to post “drops” of information on an anonymous free speech forum. The breadcrumbs of information have exposed plans and methods used by the Deep State to control the media narrative, politicians, and collide with major CEOs of Google, Twitter, and Facebook among others to achieve their ends. Essentially, the bad guys control the CIA, the FBI, and much of the DOJ; the good guys control NSA and the military intelligence community. There is an ongoing “war” between these two agencies and their assets.

In a recent drop (#3773) Q reposted a drop from December 22, 2017. That cryptic drop, which looks like code, is readily decipherable now because of events that have transpired in the headlines. It told us in advance about the connections of many of the players and their connections to Ukraine, Schiff, Pelosi, Comey, Brennan, McCain, Strzok, McCabe, Hillary, Podesta, and the “Insurance policy” that was intended to destroy the Trump presidency. Q has identified persons involved in criminal conspiracies and treason.

I will include a picture of that drop so you can try your hand at decoding it. You can follow Q drops at www.qmap.pub. There are lists of information that include suspicious deaths, resignations of key officials, and info that aids with decoding. My background was in military intelligence. I am convinced that Q is real and legitimate. I have studied the drops in some detail and there are lots of proofs in them.

Now would be a good time to begin looking into QAnon as the election nears and the traitors start to panic. There is a plan in place. You can also watch this video to learn more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom