Quality Chicken Fried Steak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to Bricktown Brewery in Tulsa down on 71st the other night, and I was thinking of trying their CFS, I was thinking about this thread. I tried the pork green chili verde enchiladas instead.

I shoulda tried the CFS.

We don't eat out a whole lot anymore, so I don't get a ton of chances to eat that kinda stuff.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to Bricktown Brewery in Tulsa down on 71st the other night, and I was thinking of trying their CFS, I was thinking about this thread. I tried the pork green chili verde enchiladas instead.

I shoulda tried the CFS.

We don't eat out a whole lot anymore, so I don't get a ton of chances to eat that kinda stuff.

I actually had the CFS at that restaurant, that location just last week (this thread had me hungry for one). It was definitely serviceable. I think I like their Nachos better of all their menu items, but the CFS dinner worked great.

Personally I prefer a more traditional peppered white gravy, and theirs was some fancier concoction, but it was still tasty. Maybe not as tender as some I have had. Not as good as I remember Kendall's being, and I still have a soft spot for Del Rancho. But overall a solid CFS effort and the sides were good too (because I hate it when I get a good entree, but then just some crappy microwaved canned corn and beans or other junk).

Latest posts

Top Bottom