Quality Chicken Fried Steak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kendalls but I must say Cheddars isn't bad for the price.

ok478-kendalls-food-700x933.jpg

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did think twice about it before I hit post but I thought, na, he'll laugh.
I didnt realize you didnt like my ass. I'll be sure to leave distance.
I didn't not like ya until that comment. You and I've had different opinions on a few topics but that didn't mean I didn't like ya. I don't joke about folks kids or womenfolk. I won't even put up with someone jokin about another mans kids or womenfolk.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't not like ya until that comment. You and I've had different opinions on a few topics but that didn't mean I didn't like ya. I don't joke about folks kids or womenfolk. I won't even put up with someone jokin about another mans kids or womenfolk.
Kool kool, and noted
Dont much care for the threat myself. I'm too old to fight so you best be sneaky if you intend for that to end well for ya.
Again, I apologize for the poor quality joke

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of old cafes, the TA truckstop at I-40 and council is where I go to breakfast a lot of a saturday morning and I had the eggs n chicken fry last time and it was really good. I couldnt tell if it was a frozen processed steak or not but it was good. Lots of meat and thin batter.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Charleston's used to serve cornbread with their meals as I remember and the last time I went there they didn't serve any cornbread or bread at all, I need my bread. Maybe they serve bread with their meals now?

Latest posts

Top Bottom