Quality Chicken Fried Steak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite is Del Rancho in mustang.
But my wife has sworn for a dozen years that Chuck House is the best chicken fry in the universe. It's pretty dang good.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might help to know what I'm lookin' at... :anyone:

Even back when we were dirt poor (actually several times during our 44 yrs of marriage), Sweetie would take cheap cuts of meat, chicken fry 'em enough to hold the batter on, then put 'em in a covered dish in the oven on low heat to finish cooking.

We could usually cut 'em with a fork. :drunk2:
It almost sounded like you were saying cowcatchers wife's chicken fry was your favorite too

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite is Del Rancho in mustang.
But my wife has sworn for a dozen years that Chuck House is the best chicken fry in the universe. It's pretty dang good.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

I know the Chuck House we had here in Edmond for awhile sucked big ones. I have not tried any others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Charleston's used to serve cornbread with their meals as I remember and the last time I went there they didn't serve any cornbread or bread at all, I need my bread. Maybe they serve bread with their meals now?

They don’t. But you can get a small order of their croissants as a side. I have suggested bread and cornbread both but they just aren’t into it I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom