Quarantine from a deer stand paid off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I'm afraid is coming my way! I started symptoms last weekend, I helped a guy cape/skin/quarter a buck Monday morning and that wore me out so bad I slept 4 hours after he left! The exhaustion is still bad today.
I’ve never slept more than I did when I had COVID. When I was at my worst, I slept 18 hrs that one day. My sister was a COVID nurse and said that no matter how tired you are, you need to get up every 4-5 hours and walk around for about 20 mins. She said it’s important to stay upright as much as possible, even if just sitting up to watch TV rather than lying in bed to watch it.

I hope you battle through this and get well as soon as possible.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never slept more than I did when I had COVID. When I was at my worst, I slept 18 hrs that one day. My sister was a COVID nurse and said that no matter how tired you are, you need to get up every 4-5 hours and walk around for about 20 mins. She said it’s important to stay upright as much as possible, even if just sitting up to watch TV rather than lying in bed to watch it.

I hope you battle through this and get well as soon as possible.
I haven't actually slept much more, if any, than normal; I definitely have sat in my recliner to the point that I almost hate it now! I felt decent midday today, my head seems to hurt more today, but fever was almost nonexistent. Cough is possibly getting worse, dry/chest pain kind of cough. I drove myself to get the infusion yesterday since my wife was at work so I haven't been totally houseridden. I do get around every hour or two minimum, but still get out of breath or a quick headache from it more often than not. Appetite is there mostly but can't eat much at all; kids cooked pancakes tonight and I could only eat 1 medium sized one, didn't even attempt the 2nd one on my plate...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't actually slept much more, if any, than normal; I definitely have sat in my recliner to the point that I almost hate it now! I felt decent midday today, my head seems to hurt more today, but fever was almost nonexistent. Cough is possibly getting worse, dry/chest pain kind of cough. I drove myself to get the infusion yesterday since my wife was at work so I haven't been totally houseridden. I do get around every hour or two minimum, but still get out of breath or a quick headache from it more often than not. Appetite is there mostly but can't eat much at all; kids cooked pancakes tonight and I could only eat 1 medium sized one, didn't even attempt the 2nd one on my plate...
When wife and I got it, we just lost smell and taste. No other symptoms. She has regained her senses completely, I'm still at about 50% recovery. We got it in January this year.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When wife and I got it, we just lost smell and taste. No other symptoms. She has regained her senses completely, I'm still at about 50% recovery. We got it in January this year.
Yeah, know a few folks that lost their smell/taste, but had very little issues otherwise last year or earlier this year. This latest local surge seems to be hitting people like sinus infections, two guys I know of ended up hospitalized from it, one 50 y.o. and the other less than 40 y.o. Not sure about the younger guy, but the older one tried to hide out in his man cave I guess until he got way down. Both were released a few days ago thank God! I'm doing my best to not "fight it" and end up in the hospital; I don't want to end up like the Tiger King meme "I'm never gonna financially recover from this"!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, know a few folks that lost their smell/taste, but had very little issues otherwise last year or earlier this year. This latest local surge seems to be hitting people like sinus infections, two guys I know of ended up hospitalized from it, one 50 y.o. and the other less than 40 y.o. Not sure about the younger guy, but the older one tried to hide out in his man cave I guess until he got way down. Both were released a few days ago thank God! I'm doing my best to not "fight it" and end up in the hospital; I don't want to end up like the Tiger King meme "I'm never gonna financially recover from this"!
Heck no! If we have another bout that is more serious, we will be getting the antibodies. I've already contacted my doctor and asked him what he would prescribe if we came down with another case. His answer is exactly what I hoped for.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect some people get tired of me "preaching", but every time I read something like this, I feel a need to reply that I also struggled needlessly with LHC (Covid leftovers) for 6mo and I have to share my and others I know experiences. If you search for my posts of using Ivermectin from the local tractor supply and curing at least 90% of my lingering symptoms in less than 24 hrs you will see why. Search others who got on Ivermectin early and kicked Covid19 quickly. Search for FLCCC I-Mask Doctors who are doing miricals for millions of people with Ivermectin. The "horse paste" is less than $10 for a tube large enough for several doses to at least give it a try. It is as safe as taking aspirin. Getting started on it early before permanent damage to your body is done is the key. I know many people who have been taking it a couple times a week who have not gotten covid. JMO Good luck to all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom