Quarantine from a deer stand paid off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I popped hot last Saturday with full blown symptoms. My brother and I were in the woods and I thought he was going to have to gut me and drag me out. I went straight to the ER in my camo. They pumped me full of antigens, steroids and liquid Tylenol and sent me home. Since then, I've had minor symptoms that come and go. Same with the wife. She is vaccinated, I'm not due to an immune disorder in 2007 from a vaccine....
Anyway, I've been hitting the woods hard. Look what showed up two days ago! In the first pic, note the time stamp on the photo. I've never been in a deer stand at noon IN MY LIFE. I went out last night and saw him at 200 yards angling toward me, but he never came in. I had a hard time getting out of bed and almost didn't go this morning. Second pic- I'm glad I did. Most important, thanks to all of my OSA buddies for the kind texts and PM.'s!

Attachments

• PICT0420.JPG
    PICT0420.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_8903.JPG
    IMG_8903.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Holy Smokes! Dang nice deer! Glad you could make it out. Hope the rest of the recovery is smoooooth.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vertical lungs run better than horizontals, bed is not good for ya. You did good all the way around with that nice buck. Get vitamin & mineral rich, hydrated and feel better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom