Question about drivers licenses and jury duty.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you fill out the 4473 forum for buying a firearm do you give a false address on a some made up ID? Not a good idea me thinks. It's your call i guess.

A state issued ID is not a made up ID last I checked ... They are identical to a State DL with the words NON DRIVER ID on them

iu

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you fill out the 4473 forum for buying a firearm do you give a false address on a some made up ID? Not a good idea me thinks. It's your call i guess.
Good question. For myself, I've lived at the same address (same as the one on my ID) for about 14 years now, so there was no problem. For those that have an address different on the ID than the one they live at - I don't know how the FFL would handle that. Same way they do for DL holders I guess. Anyone know?

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good question. For myself, I've lived at the same address (same as the one on my ID) for about 14 years now, so there was no problem. For those that have an address different on the ID than the one they live at - I don't know how the FFL would handle that. Same way they do for DL holders I guess. Anyone know?
If your address on your ID doesnt match what you put on your 4473 and you can show 3 bills with your name and current address on it you can still purchase a firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom