Question About Glock 30SF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll bring them to the range and let you see them one of these days, but I’m pretty sure they’ll be going back home with me. It would take a LOT to get me to part with either of them.

I’d sure like to compare them to the one I have. I’m really intrigued about these things and the history on them now.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3b4d602242e2713836996b431dc63aba.jpg

I’d give good money for another!

There is a thread over on Glock talk about someone with several of these that may be for sale. One person told the OP that that may go for $300.00 each. I can’t see that much in them, but you never know. The discussion is in the Collectors Club section.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a thread over on Glock talk about someone with several of these that may be for sale. One person told the OP that that may go for $300.00 each. I can’t see that much in them, but you never know. The discussion is in the Collectors Club section.

I saw that. Crazy numbers. But it also may bring out more of them and settle the price back down to realistic numbers. Really hard to predict.

It even makes me question the gun locks I’ve tossed into boxes or the trash can when get a new gun.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glocks also have a lot of tolerance built into them. That, and a normal thing in manufacturing called "tool wear" leads me to believe that the presence or absence of smileys is not a reliable, all-the-time indicator of round count. But hey, experts more knowledgeable than me may feel differently. Given the fact that our man has acquired a used Glock, and an inspection of the suspect pistol by another good member indicates that it is good to go is all well and good is all fine. But I don't care if Gaston Glock hisdammself inspected it. It's a used gun. The recoil spring and it's remaining service life is therefore suspect in my small brain. I am going to dig around in my parts box and if I have a new factory RSA that will work, I'll even give it to the OP. Trust used or trust used not, but to me...

Here ya go. You can get one factory direct from Glock online if you can’t find one in your parts box.

https://store.teamglock.com/gun-par...9sf-g29-gen4-g30-g30sf-g30-gen4-g30s-g36.html

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tossed a few of those when swapping sights. Oops

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is an excellent price for a new factory spring. I didn’t scope shipping but surely it isn’t exorbitant.

I did look and I don’t have one. But for $12.99, you get peace of mind anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT Distributing has some good prices on parts too. I think better than Glockmeister or Lone Wolf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom