Question about printing.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate going untucked. It just feels wrong to me. I hate the gun or holster rubbing on my skin. I carry inside the waist band during summer. I wear a crew neck T shirt tucked in and a button down lightweight shirt untucked. Works great and the extra light weight shirt doesn't bother me in summer. Sometimes I have an ankle holster. Winters I can rock a full sized XDM 45 with reloads in a shoulder holster.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I first started carrying, I was somewhat paranoid about printing.

What I've discovered, is that most people are in their own world and pay no attention to anything or anyone around them.

And, the law in Okieland specifically states that printing when carrying concealed is still concealed.

Just cover it up best you can, and go on.
Yeah, I’m glad you brought that up because now that you mention it, I think I do remember reading somewhere in the SDA book about printing and as long as it’s covered up, it’s still considered concealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one thing I have found that makes concealment extremely easy is old bowling shirts short sleeve dress shirts and Hawaiian shirts. Basically anything that buttons up in the front. Put on a regular old shirt and it may print add one of those, especially the Hawaiian style shirts with a pattern and it's gone. I don't button them up so they just kinda hang there. During the winter when jackets are worn it's not an issue but in the summer even wearing a light jacket looks off but a simple shirt like that tossed on even with a pair of shorts is not outside the norm unless you are in a dress up situation in which you will probably have a supertuck IWB style holster or pocket carry something. But I could probably strap on a Desert Eagle with a Hawaiian shirt and never even have an eye batted at me.

I may end up going that direction some day if I ever plan to carry my other guns but for now, I’ve always been kind of a T-shirt guy.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m glad you brought that up because now that you mention it, I think I do remember reading somewhere in the SDA book about printing and as long as it’s covered up, it’s still considered concealed.

In 94 it didnt say that, it was considered brandishing if it was seen at ll and there was a large penalty.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 94 it didnt say that, it was considered brandishing if it was seen at ll and there was a large penalty.

Well that was back before Oklahoma even had open carry, wasn’t it? That’s long before my time here. I’ve only lived here 7 years this February.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate going untucked. It just feels wrong to me. I hate the gun or holster rubbing on my skin. I carry inside the waist band during summer. I wear a crew neck T shirt tucked in and a button down lightweight shirt untucked. Works great and the extra light weight shirt doesn't bother me in summer. Sometimes I have an ankle holster. Winters I can rock a full sized XDM 45 with reloads in a shoulder holster.
An untucked man of our generation wasn't raised right, or he's carrying a gun.