Question for ER Doctors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a post-apocalyptic novel on kindle already It's about a small group of Marxist fanatics that unleash a devastating viral plague that ravages the world population.
I'll check it out. I'm always up for a good post-apocalyptic story. BTW, you should see about getting yourself a good cover. There are pre-made covers that go for less than $100 and when you find a cover you like and buy it, it's yours alone. It will improve the "curb appeal" of your book.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll check it out. I'm always up for a good post-apocalyptic story. BTW, you should see about getting yourself a good cover. There are pre-made covers that go for less than $100 and when you find a cover you like and buy it, it's yours alone. It will improve the "curb appeal" of your book.
Just curious: have you read When Worlds Collide/After Worlds Collide? These two books are one story and were written in the 1930's. They are among my very favorite stories.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It'll be a couple of months at least before I submit it to the Copyright Office and put it on kindle.

I have a post-apocalyptic novel on kindle already It's about a small group of Marxist fanatics that unleash a devastating viral plague that ravages the world population.

Here is a link to The Pale Horse.

https://www.amazon.com/Pale-Horse-Gary-Overman-ebook/dp/B00GAZCLQU

It's very long but people who have read it tend to like it.
The price of The Pale Horse has been reduced. The new price ($5.95) should take effect in about 72 hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom