Question for recent buyers of Hornady L-N-L AP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where do you guys get these coupon codes? I'd post how much I've spent with Miday in the last 2 years but I'm afraid my wife would see it and I've never gotten a coupon code.
They send them to me in amongst the 79 e-mails I get from them each week. I usually just scan them real quick and hit delete. But once in awhile I see one that's useful.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MidWay order codes:
#150119 is good for $15 off a $150 order.
#300119 is good for $30 off a $300 order.
#450119 is good for $45 off a $450 order.

These are good until 11/22/09.

Thanks for the codes. I think I am going to order one but not sure I want to charge anything right beofre Christmas.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MidWay order codes:
#150119 is good for $15 off a $150 order.
#300119 is good for $30 off a $300 order.
#450119 is good for $45 off a $450 order.

These are good until 11/22/09.

Thank you for posting that!
I took the plunge and ordered mine today. Added a couple of necessities and with your coupon code, I basically got free shipping and ten, 100 round ammo boxes for about three bucks!
Awesome.

Wish I had remembered to order my shellplate at the same time...but, I didn't and had to order it separately. :smack:

I bought the Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set and a Hornady Powder Cop Die as well.

Now, I'm still torn as to which caliber I will order for my "free for $21.95" 1000 bullets. Getting the .45's is the better value...but I already have a ton of .45's and my primary carry weapon is .357, which is what I bought this press for.
Decisions, decisions.....

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for saving me $45 on stuff I was going to buy anyway! :cool:

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay...So, I've got my press and am trying to get it up and running.
In the absence of "Hornady One Shot," what can I use to clean the shipping grease out of my powder measure?

Question number two: Apparently, I am not going to be able to use my Lee Powder Through Expander Die with the Hornady Powder Measure, is that right?

As it stands, I am really impressed with this thing. I can tell it is quality equipment even though I'm having a little trouble and haven't loaded a round yet. :D

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay...So, I've got my press and am trying to get it up and running.
In the absence of "Hornady One Shot," what can I use to clean the shipping grease out of my powder measure?

Question number two: Apparently, I am not going to be able to use my Lee Powder Through Expander Die with the Hornady Powder Measure, is that right?

As it stands, I am really impressed with this thing. I can tell it is quality equipment even though I'm having a little trouble and haven't loaded a round yet. :D
DO NOT use brake cleaner! Even the non-chlorinated kind. The plastic tube won't like it one bit. :angry3: And neither will the paint on the measure. Don't ask me how I know.

I'd just use a whole lot of 93% alcohol or something mild.

Don't know about the Lee die, I've never used that one. I don't think.

Wait. You can probably use the die to size if you want, but not the powder through function of that die. Make sense?

Latest posts

Top Bottom