question for the Christ believers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, Kendall, I'm hoping you are feeling better today. I had this long rambling post done and decided that what I think about all this isn't important to anyone but me. I wish life sucked a little less than it does some days but it just is what it is, huh??

I wish there was more I could do but alas ... Just know I feel you. You're a good man. You have my number if you need me.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, Kendall, I'm hoping you are feeling better today. I had this long rambling post done and decided that what I think about all this isn't important to anyone but me. I wish life sucked a little less than it does some days but it just is what it is, huh??

I wish there was more I could do but alas ... Just know I feel you. You're a good man. You have my number if you need me.
I’ve had one FTF with him and he was a really nice guy.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cut for space

PM sent.

Big picture -- It's for each of us to work out our own salvation. Just realize that when you die, you better be right because there are no second chances. I am confident that the Catholic Church will lead me down the correct road. If I stray from the road, that's my own fault. "...with fear and trembling work out your salvation."

Not sure if the OP is even keeping up with this thread at this point, but only you can work out your own salvation, with the Grace of God. Nothing anyone here says should matter. I would suggest the OP read the story of Job. He was afflicted with as much as a single man may ever have been, and he remained faithful to God.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had one FTF with him and he was a really nice guy.

I've known Saddlebum a long time. He helped me more than he will ever know when LoneWolf'49 passed away. He's a lot more to me than a really nice guy. The OGs here, of which Kendall is one, are the finest group of fellas a girl could ever hope to bum around with. I have learned so much about shooting and guns from these guys -- couple of good life lessons also. I'd do anything for any of them.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you have missed a lot then. Because Catholics were NOT the original Christians. I suggest you dig a little deeper. Catholics have made a mockery of true Christianity. The first century Christians were the first Christians. This includes the Apostles.

But I want to apologize to the OP, I didn’t mean to turn this into something else. I am praying for you.
I wasn’t intending to debate theology. I was just referring to it being common knowledge that Catholics are a predominantly Christian religion throughout the last two millennia. By “Christian” I meant anyone who believes that Jesus of Nazareth was the son of the God of Abraham. Maybe you define the word “Christian“ in a different way, but I was just going by the Webster’s definition.

stanley ferguson

Marksman
Reaction score
There is two voices that everyone hears, even though they are silent, evil voice telling him to take a life, from Satan. The other voice is from God it is always of love and positive. I struggled with the same emotions when I was younger. I did not know Christ. Christ died for me and him, you all of us, but he loved us so much he would have died just for me or him or you. Christ blood was pure he never had sin .I will pray for your son God is good and can heal where man can not , show your son love and patience like God shows us. I will also pray for you.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you have missed a lot then. Because Catholics were NOT the original Christians. I suggest you dig a little deeper. Catholics have made a mockery of true Christianity. The first century Christians were the first Christians. This includes the Apostles.

But I want to apologize to the OP, I didn’t mean to turn this into something else. I am praying for you.
Zzzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom