question for the Christ believers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
weak ,sick and my left leg is swollen about 3x normal ,thats a new one not sure what it means. but Im still kickin Yee haw
Go get your leg checked out. There's a dozen potential causes, any of them should be dealt with sooner rather than later. I'm going to go out on a limb and rule out pregnancy :) :) You've got lots of things going on physically out of the norm, where one thing may cause another, so go get it looked at.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Saddlebum, hate to hear about the leg. I had a swollen leg like that one time about 42 yrs ago. Blood clot. Thought a big bottle of wild turkey 101 would help. It did, But it sure didn’t help it any when the Marine MP’s laid a night stick to it. Boy did it ever take the fight out of me. Get that leg checked brother. Pronto. I can’t drive, but my fiancé can take me to run errands for you or do stuff for you or bring you something.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@saddlebum

Hey man, sorry to hear about your current leg issue. Please follow the advice already given and have that looked at.

I hope you have a great weekend, and you'll remain in my thoughts.

Those of you that have contributed to what became of this thread should be ashamed of yourselves. No respect, but from some of you it's just more drivel that it seems like you pollute this board with on a daily basis. Bunch of nimrods. You know who you are.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey bud!! Checking in on you today. Hope you've been able to enjoy the cooler weather a little, even with all the other stuff you have going on. It's weird but even when my head and back are hurting so bad I cannot walk without my hand on the wall to steady myself when I opened the backdoor to let the dogs out this morning that cool breeze on my face was wonderful. I stood in the door for so long Scott came looking for me. Lol How's the leg today?

Latest posts

Top Bottom