Question for the Glock shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a 1911 shooter, have been for over 35 years. My son shoots a Glock 23 and I was wanting to buy him additional magazines. Where's the place to purchase reliable/quality Glock mags?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MidwayUSA usually has them on sale.

However...

The .40 S&W cartridge has recently been dumped like an ugly teenage girl on prom night. You might score some used ones for much less deniro than new ones.
Call me a male chauvinist pig if you want but besides the improvement in the 9mm cartridge isn't part of the reason law enforcement is getting away from the 40 S&W cartridge is because more women are joining up and are having trouble qualifying with it due to the recoil?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call me a male chauvinist pig if you want but besides the improvement in the 9mm cartridge isn't part of the reason law enforcement is getting away from the 40 S&W cartridge is because more women are joining up and are having trouble qualifying with it due to the recoil?

The snappy recoil could be part of it. I think the main reason is because the FBI said so and just like when they adopted the 40 in the first place, all the PD’s across the country had to switch to the 40 as well. Now that the Feds are going back to the 9, everyone else does too.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The snappy recoil could be part of it. I think the main reason is because the FBI said so and just like when they adopted the 40 in the first place, all the PD’s across the country had to switch to the 40 as well. Now that the Feds are going back to the 9, everyone else does too.

Gots to spend those tax dollars!

Latest posts

Top Bottom