Question of legality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s your employer’s weapon policy? Mine says no weapons while working.
Mine did too, but I carried a concealed pistol for 16 years on the job. I accepted the fact I could have been fired but the consequences of not carrying in an area where a terrorist might consider as a prime target weighed on my mind enough that I was willing to make that decision to carry.
It's a personal decision to not be taken lightly.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello!

My names Alex, I’m 20 and my job requires me to drive a lot and be in a lot of places I’d rather not be unarmed. I don’t ever carry on my body unless I’m on my family’s land, I do keep a shotgun in the car. However, long guns are tricky in tight spaces, and I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on whether or not it’s ok for me to carry a pistol in my car.
I know under the new handgun law passed in November it says it’s legal, but honestly I’d like to know how OHP, OCPD or Tulsa PD would react if I happened to get pulled over for something else unrelated

if any of you are members of any of those departments I’d very much appreciate your input!!
A 20 year old's important lesson: Don't rely on internet forums for legal direction in matters that could land one in jail throughout heir 20s. Call the agencies of jurisdiction and consult the actual laws themselves. Class dismissed.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine did too, but I carried a concealed pistol for 16 years on the job. I accepted the fact I could have been fired but the consequences of not carrying in an area where a terrorist might consider as a prime target weighed on my mind enough that I was willing to make that decision to carry.
It's a personal decision to not be taken lightly.
This very true. I know for a fact if you knew a few words you're in. It could be different now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom