Question on Lifetime Hunting/Fishing License

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sooner you get one the sooner it starts paying itself off... think roughly 7 years was the break even point... but.....
The best part is you don't have to worry if you have the right tags or not... peace of mind and one less thing to worry about each season... just go hunt with peace of mind.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sooner you get one the sooner it starts paying itself off... think roughly 7 years was the break even point... but.....
The best part is you don't have to worry if you have the right tags or not... peace of mind and one less thing to worry about each season... just go hunt with peace of mind.
This is my exact thought process as well. I have my 60 days with OK drivers license completed at the end of October. Looks like it makes the most sense to get before Deer Rifle season to start paying for itself. THere are some hunting aspects I probably wont use like the sandhill cranes or other outliers.

Thanks for all the info, fellas. Much appreciated.

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my exact thought process as well. I have my 60 days with OK drivers license completed at the end of October. Looks like it makes the most sense to get before Deer Rifle season to start paying for itself. THere are some hunting aspects I probably wont use like the sandhill cranes or other outliers.

Thanks for all the info, fellas. Much appreciated.
its like buying a gun safe... you hesitate and question it but once its done.. its done and you feel good. Game Warden showed up to our property one year and finally got to pull it out...felt so good and he said thank you for supporting our endeavors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom