Question regarding Post Sample DIAS and Lightning Links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend who is currently a Type 6 FFL who is interested in becoming a Type 7 SOT. He was recently approached by a Class 7 SOT who is retiring this year and has offered to sell his business and inventory to my friend. The inventory that would be part of sale is a group of silencers, two post sample machine guns, and several DIAS and Lighting links that he manufactured. The value of the silencers and machine guns are easy to figure out, but for the DIAS and Lighting links well there just isn't much info out there for post sample versions. How much would these even be worth and is there even a market for them? Are there any LEO agencies wanting DIAS or Lightning Links? so other than other class 3 dealers he would be very limited on potential buyers?

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't see any LE agency wanting an LL or DIAS when they can get M16's from the government's 1033 program for next to nothing. I don't see a C3 dealer wanting them either since they are post samples and would require a demo letter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom