Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarres

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would think a revolver. Or if you really want a semi auto, I would think one of the S&W EZ models, but I can't imagine how one would load a magazine with one hand. I guess it could be done by placing it on a table or bench and manipulating the rounds with the same hand, but those mags would be much easier to insert rounds into than most mags.
Thank you for you input im really doing my best to do my research ive used guns before when i was younger just not since the accident so I don't want to get something and be like dang i can't use it haha thank you again

Sarres

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Profile shows you are in California. I'm guessing you would need something that is California compliant to begin with, correct?
That's where im originally from an ive traveled for the past 8 years excluding this last one me and my wife settled down here in okc near Bethany area since we found out she was pregnant now we have a baby boy 5 months and just found out she's pregnant again haha

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking as someone who has operated one-handed due to a broken arm, I found that revolvers are MUCH easier to operate using just one hand. Full disclosure: I have been a revolver guy for most of my life.
I'm very very fond of 1911's and other automatics, , but my first thought for OP was also a revolver with speed loaders. Second thought, too. Pulling a slide back one handed is gonna be pretty tough.

Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom