Quick, dumb question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know, I know. Just thought I'd ask here as I haven't had to do this in 20+ years. Looking to buy a PSA complete lower and need to go through an FFL. Live in Sapulpa and need to know the process. Any local or convienent FFLs to use and what info do i need to give to PSA or the local FFL when i purchase this lower on line? Want to have my stuff lined up before I do the purchase. Thanks

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One way is to go to Palmettos website. Look at upper right corner, "Help Center" click on it. Then click on FFL Locator. Then you can put in your location. It will come back with FFL's that Palmetto has shipped to before etc. Then you can call a few of those listed FFL's and inquire how they want it done, costs, hours of operation etc etc etc.

When you place your order with Palmetto you will be able to click on who you want it sent to.

Be darn sure to talk to the FFL first!!!!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, I know. Just thought I'd ask here as I haven't had to do this in 20+ years. Looking to buy a PSA complete lower and need to go through an FFL. Live in Sapulpa and need to know the process. Any local or convienent FFLs to use and what info do i need to give to PSA or the local FFL when i purchase this lower on line? Want to have my stuff lined up before I do the purchase. Thanks
Lemmmetelllya, ainnnosuchathing as a dumb question. The only dumb question is the one that is never asked.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it were me, I’d try to find a lower or even a whole gun for sale by an individual and avoid the paperwork. You’re not in Commiefornication anymore.:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom