Quick stop at bdc with my 1911 and Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pic 1 is the first 5 shots with my glock 19 with red dot at 10 yards
2 is the 1911
3 is the glock
4 is a few from both at 20 yards.
BDC glock 5 25 17 1.JPG
BDC 1911 5 25 17 2.JPG
BDC Glock 5 25 17 3.JPG
BDC glock 1911 20 5 25 17 4.JPG

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, don't take this the wrong way but I've been looking at your targets since you were posting them on a site that no longer exists. You are getting pretty danged good.

Wanna shoot a match??

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, don't take this the wrong way but I've been looking at your targets since you were posting them on a site that no longer exists. You are getting pretty danged good.

Wanna shoot a match??
How could I take a compliment from a better shooter in any other way than a compliment. And YES. I would love to shoot a match. I'll bet my butt kicked but it will be fun.
Thanks.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How could I take a compliment from a better shooter in any other way than a compliment. And YES. I would love to shoot a match. I'll bet my butt kicked but it will be fun.
Thanks.

Matches, for me anyway, are NOT about winning. They are about spending time with friends in a SAFE environment (kinda hard to do sometimes if you are just plinking at a range, or at an organized function where people who are not safe just show up) and bettering YOUR firearm handling skills. I have NEVER been to a match where anyone was unsafe and I didn't have an absolute blast!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Matches, for me anyway, are NOT about winning. They are about spending time with friends in a SAFE environment (kinda hard to do sometimes if you are just plinking at a range, or at an organized function where people who are not safe just show up) and bettering YOUR firearm handling skills. I have NEVER been to a match where anyone was unsafe and I didn't have an absolute blast!
Cool lets put one together.
I have a friend that's getting into shooting more and more and I'm real strict with him at the range. He's a retired Superintendent and he takes it well but I never let him get away with any mistakes at the range. I explained to him that there is no small mistakes. I've also got him (finally) being aware of everyone at the range and what they are doing.
We went to H & H Tuesday and shot for an hour. (He's looking at another gun and we rented one that was horrible it was so dirty.)
We always go over the same routine and it's taking hold.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever. You loosers don't even think about leaving me outta this! (And are we really gonna let wimmin shoot against us manly men? Shouldn't there be like a Wimmin/Kids Division or something?