Quick update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Headed to the city to either get good news or I'm firing my doctors and will be headed to Houston. I think it's going to be good but sick of being a lab rat. Ha.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mother is an RN, long since retired (she graduated with the degree back in the mid-fifties). I remember back in the 70's, she was looking for something to do - having successfully gotten all 6 of us kids into school without murdering any of us (I'm certain it was touch-and-go for some of my siblings. I was an angel....) - and went back to school for a refresher nursing course.
She mused back then, about people that would have died in the 1950's and 60's, for lack of anything else to do for them, were living due to new technology and practices.

There's no telling what new things have come along. Good luck.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Headed to the city to either get good news or I'm firing my doctors and will be headed to Houston. I think it's going to be good but sick of being a lab rat. Ha.
Gotta tell you man, Houston felt like a magic place when I went down there a few years ago with a family member for medical treatment. I do wish we could have stayed there and got more procedures done as opposed to finishing up things up here in OKC. Non cancer related stuff by the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom