Quick update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like that Doc is the kind of friend we all need!! And take a pic of your wifes wings and show em off when ya can!! Great news and my thoughts are with you and your wife. Get well quick, ready to see you at an ENS.
Heck maybe we can set one up in your part of Okielandia and we can all come down you way to harass ya !! When the Doc says you can of coarse!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you got some great down to earth advice from your surgeon friend and Kudu's to you to take that advice to heart. Your gonna beat this thing one way or another!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think @okierider is on to a hell of an idea about having a "Steelfingers Appreciation Day" EnS in your neck of the woods. I need to pay ya back some 124 gr 9mm you turned me on to for my P365 when I first got it. That my friend has become my "go to" round for that little sucker. Hang tough Steelman!

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:gun2:@steelfingers: All youse gotta do is focus on getting better. That,and when you are ready, just let me know when and where, and we will have the 1st Annual SAD (Steelfingers Appreciation Day) ENS. I for one am much better at the eatin' part than anything else, but I can plan he dickens outta an ENS. You got an awful lot of homies here man, a lot. Yep, we gonna have us the 1st Annual OSA SAD ENS at a location and date/time of your choice. We'll even have a secret code so only the good guys can get in:

(secret code) "OSA SAD ENS"

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:gun2:@steelfingers: All youse gotta do is focus on getting better. That,and when you are ready, just let me know when and where, and we will have the 1st Annual SAD (Steelfingers Appreciation Day) ENS. I for one am much better at the eatin' part than anything else, but I can plan he dickens outta an ENS. You got an awful lot of homies here man, a lot. Yep, we gonna have us the 1st Annual OSA SAD ENS at a location and date/time of your choice. We'll even have a secret code so only the good guys can get in:

(secret code) "OSA SAD ENS"

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm game...

Latest posts

Top Bottom