QUIZ: Which Star Trek Captain are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is in the stupid forum, so I guess it's appropriate to say I've never watched a single show. Never got into Sci-Fi.
heresy-detected.gif

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pluto is running an original Star Trek channel right now. The originals used to be hard to find unless you paid or watched on YouTube.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy most of the Star Treks. But, do not do those surveys.

I grew up with Capt Kirk, still enjoy the reruns, though the cheesy effects are sometimes comical.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pluto is running an original Star Trek channel right now. The originals used to be hard to find unless you paid or watched on YouTube.
It’s on at 10pm Saturdays on MeTV, and it’s on at 7pm weekday evenings on H&I—it’s actually the start of a 5-hour Star Trek block on H&I.

I’m not sure if there’s an H&I affiliate in your area, but MeTV and H&I are both available OTA in Tulsa, and MeTV is available in the OKC market.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is in the stupid forum, so I guess it's appropriate to say I've never watched a single show. Never got into Sci-Fi.
I know one more Captain than you then...I got Captain Morgan and he has made me see all kinds of strange, out of this world stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom