Racism and Virginia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe as the democrats promoted not too long ago that we are to "Believe the women." The Lt Gov messed around and shouldn't have so he is out. I do agree with Glocktogo though, the PC in recent years from 2008-2016 has gotten to of hand. There is no one on earth that hasn't done something no matter how small that they wouldn't want the media to report on. Some people grasp at even a hint of racism and don't just want a pound of flesh, they want the entire body drawn and quartered. And they don't care who it is as long as it's a Republican so the democrats wanting the Gov to resign surprises me. They failed to circle their wagons around him and are pandering for votes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now I see the Republican Minority leader in the Virginia congress that was an editor of the VMI yearbook is admitting to wearing blackface.
I guess I live in a sheltered area or something. I've never been to any party or anything where someone was dressed like that.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now I see the Republican Minority leader in the Virginia congress that was an editor of the VMI yearbook is admitting to wearing blackface.
I guess I live in a sheltered area or something. I've never been to any party or anything where someone was dressed like that.

OK. I'm missing something here. I read a story earlier today where the Virginia Senate majority leader was an "editor" on the VMI yearbook where a blackface photo was included within. However, he stated he had not seen that when editing and certainly didn't participate in such. Maybe I need to go look for that story again.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
h9362E7B0

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. I'm missing something here. I read a story earlier today where the Virginia Senate majority leader was an "editor" on the VMI yearbook where a blackface photo was included within. However, he stated he had not seen that when editing and certainly didn't participate in such. Maybe I need to go look for that story again.
I would have made the same statement if I had been an editor. Guilty or not and made someone prove it, but in this day and age of PC even Adidas pulled a white sneaker from the market last week after social media called them out for the shoe being totally white.
Meanwhile a couple of days later all the dimocrat ladies at the state of the union address wore white in unison.......splain that to me.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have made the same statement if I had been an editor. Guilty or not and made someone prove it, but in this day and age of PC even Adidas pulled a white sneaker from the market last week after social media called them out for the shoe being totally white.
Meanwhile a couple of days later all the dimocrat ladies at the state of the union address wore white in unison.......splain that to me.

Not saying this is true, but....

democrat-women-kkk.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree completely, but this has gone far beyond racist jokes from decades ago. This is about modern hypocrisy at its finest. It's on full display in all it's regalia, and THAT is the message that needs to be sent. All this "Rules for thee, none for me." business is worn out and needs to be forever silenced.
100% correct. Heard a list of all the public figures that have worn blackface costumes in the past. Just about everyone we've ever seen on TV in in the last 50 years have done it. Lucille Ball, John Wayne, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., and many, many, many others that we'd all know. It used to be seen as comedy and in some instances as honoring a black individual.

These twerps today are just making **** up to ***** about.

ETA: This same host has interviewed Jesse Jackson on a number of occasions. Once he said Reverend Jesse stated that "it's impossible for black people to be racist". He said it with a straight face and was serious. This is the lunacy we are expected to accept.

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guilty or not and made someone prove it, but in this day and age of PC even Adidas pulled a white sneaker from the market last week after social media called them out for the shoe being totally white.

And there are guys who will eye roll the idea that there's an organized war on white people. We are an ethno-suicidal lot.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100% correct. Heard a list of all the public figures that have worn blackface costumes in the past. Just about everyone we've ever seen on TV in in the last 50 years have done it. Lucille Ball, John Wayne, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., and many, many, many others that we'd all know. It used to be seen as comedy and in some instances as honoring a black individual.
Forget Baby It's Cold Outside; they'd lose their ever-lovin' minds if they saw Dino pick up Sammy Davis, Jr, and say "I'd like to thank the NAACP for this award."

Latest posts

Top Bottom