Rain for days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is why I was trying so hard to get my mowing done before the rain sets in. My tomato and bell pepper plants are looking good but the wife's carrots, not so much. Rain will help all of them and give me excuse not to trim the bushes.

I did dig a couple small channels on the little dirt mound in the back yard. Figure if we get any heavy rain, the run off might cut some of the dirt and wash it down to the fence saving me some work. I really need a bobcat with a dozer blade, front end loader or even a box blade for about 30 minutes. Well I have never driven one so better allow a couple hours. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bring on the rain! No reason you can’t work outside in this unless you inherited your genes from the wicked witch of the west. You won’t melt. Just came back in from spending an hour pulling weeds. So much easier when the ground is wet. If your afraid of it put on your rain suit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom