Rain for days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ha! Unless you live in a tupperware house, humidity goes up indoors too.

We keep our doors & windows closed (allergies), and the humidity inside now is right at 80% (FWIW, we do NOT have a humidifier).
:drunk2:
80%!? Is it dripping from the ceiling?

My indoor humidity is 34%.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just bored. I was in the urgent care getting some stitches. I was trying to beat the rain with some yard work. I should’ve been wearin some pants while busting up some limestone boulders instead of shorts and flip flops.

Are you my long lost twin brother?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AA67B52C-3299-4FF3-823A-BA766D270CD2.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m good with this rain. When y’all had the -10 cold spell, it evidently fluffed up my side yard where we park the RV. Driven across it for 5 years now and never left a rut.
Coming home after wintering in TX, we left some serious ruts. 4-6” deep and a LOT of them.
I got the tractor and tiller out last week after the ground temps got above 70*. Spread several pounds of Bermuda seed out after tilling and covered the seed with a chain drag behind an atv.
Been running a sprinkler tractor on it for 4 days now to keep it damp. This rain is hitting at just the right time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom