Random pics & chatter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mexico cares more about the health of it's citizens than the US. Crossing that border is looking better every day.View attachment 345306
Ever been to Mexico? I have, and I didn't see anything that looked even remotely like this! The Mexican Government IS the drug cartel, the organized crime family, and everything else that can make a buck! This political corruption, is from the top, to the street cop, and is one big SCAM, that seldom benifits the Poor Mexican People! I had a friend that owned a petroleum tank cleaning company. He took a contract to clean several tanks in Mexico city. This takes a lot of equipment, and people. When they got to the border he was required to unload all this equipment, and reloasd it on Mexican trucks. In Mexico City, he rented a van to haul workers to, and from the job site. The Mexico City police stopped this van each way, every day! They required $100.00 bribe each stop! He finished the job, and the Federal government wanted a BRIBE before they would allow him to take HIS EQUIPMENT HOME! he said the bribe was more than the equipment was worth, so his equipment is still there, I guess? And we wonder why Mexico can't have decent jobs for it's people? NO ONE can do legitimate business in a place like this, except Mega size Corpirations, that can control the Mexican crooks, to get the cheap labor!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever been to Mexico? I have, and I didn't see anything that looked even remotely like this! The Mexican Government IS the drug cartel, the organized crime family, and everything else that can make a buck! This political corruption, is from the top, to the street cop, and is one big SCAM, that seldom benifits the Poor Mexican People! I had a friend that owned a petroleum tank cleaning company. He took a contract to clean several tanks in Mexico city. This takes a lot of equipment, and people. When they got to the border he was required to unload all this equipment, and reloasd it on Mexican trucks. In Mexico City, he rented a van to haul workers to, and from the job site. The Mexico City police stopped this van each way, every day! They required $100.00 bribe each stop! He finished the job, and the Federal government wanted a BRIBE before they would allow him to take HIS EQUIPMENT HOME! he said the bribe was more than the equipment was worth, so his equipment is still there, I guess? And we wonder why Mexico can't have decent jobs for it's people? NO ONE can do legitimate business in a place like this, except Mega size Corpirations, that can control the Mexican crooks, to get the cheap labor!
So for the right bribe I could be a humble farmer tending to my crops.
R (34).jpeg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
So for the right bribe I could be a humble farmer tending to my crops.View attachment 345511
A humble farmer tending his crops, in a beautiful field of flowers, requires no bribe! But this poor farmer, (PEASANT) does not own this land, lives in a dirt floor shack, is required to BEG, and SUCK UP, to ever two bit PUNK, that is a government official, and has NO CHANCE of ever doing any better! This could have something to do with why these people are willing to literally RISK THEIR, AND THEIR KIDS LIVES, TO ENTER THE U.S. BY ANY MEANS POSSABLE, SO THEY CAN HAVE A REAL CHANCE AT A BETTER LIFE! I do not think we should allow illegal immigration, because without the RULE OF LAW, WE WOULD HAVE THE RULE OF TWO BIT CRIMINALS, LIKE MEXICO!!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
We live about 5 miles from the Arkansas River, as the eagle flies. In winter we see eagles on a regular basses. One day two, a male, and female, I assume, were playing grab ass, flying at tree top level, one flying upside down! I would have like to had a picture that. Eagles are too smart to do the HOMO thing, aren't they?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The food supply..
With Big Tech’s help, a handful of large corporations are seizing control of the global food supply – NaturalNews.com
https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-02-16-big-tech-helping-corporations-control-food-supply.html#
The days of a farmer making a iving with 40 acres and a mule, have be gone a long time! Just like the mom and pop store! Communist China buying up HUGE tracts of land everywhere does bother me! We made the Chinese Communist Party RICH, and POWERFUL, not the poor Chinese People, buying counterfeit junk built with SLAVE LABOR, now they are buying us out? I was on line with someone that lives in Johannesburg, South Africa, and they said Communist China was buying up LAND THERE LIKE CRAZY! White farmers there are being threatned with the new government confiscation their land, with no compensation! That makes it practically WORTHLESS!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom