Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EXACTLY. Every time Ive needed one its been on location somewhere and it is always a hurry to get completed quickly. Grab the pipe (or conduit) vice, hand threader, and my bag of random nipples / fittings I can typically make something work.

Awww. Don't show me that..... I really don't need another project. Would be really handy though. Especially if I had a way to also mount it to my trailer.
you could get a receiver tube to attach to your trailer to accept the vice, etc. I have one on my tractor so I can attach a trailer ball or my deer skinner, etc.

MadMonk67

Marksman
Reaction score
I love seeing all the DIY posts here. I can't compete with all the craftsmanship posted here, but here's a few things I've made as I've gotten in to some amateur woodworking.

Medal hanging rack for my son's HS cross-country medals. (red oak)
20181009_MedalRack_01.jpg
20181009_MedalRack_08.jpg

I also made this platform bed for him out of red oak.
20171201_224602.jpg

20171204_203215.jpg

A rustic pine coffee table for my daughter.
20200507_201455.jpg

A cornice board for my Mother-in-law's spare bedroom that she is remodeling. This was built to match one that she already had in her living room. Made from Poplar. I tried to match the ceiling beams as much as I could.
20201212_150609.jpg

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love seeing all the DIY posts here. I can't compete with all the craftsmanship posted here, but here's a few things I've made as I've gotten in to some amateur woodworking.

Medal hanging rack for my son's HS cross-country medals. (red oak)
View attachment 220869View attachment 220870

I also made this platform bed for him out of red oak.
View attachment 220871
View attachment 220872

A rustic pine coffee table for my daughter.
View attachment 220873

A cornice board for my Mother-in-law's spare bedroom that she is remodeling. This was built to match one that she already had in her living room. Made from Poplar. I tried to match the ceiling beams as much as I could.
View attachment 220874

Very nice work!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

MadMonk67

Marksman
Reaction score
I have made two or three of those from scrap plywood. I have limited space in my shop and somehow they always end up getting taken apart and used in other projects.
With the price of lumber lately, I can see how that might be a good option. I've got a few projects lined up that I've put off until lumber prices come down, which seem to be happening finally. I'll probably start on them once it cools down a bit. My shop isn't very well insulated and it's been like an oven in there lately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom