Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter and her family has two German Shepherd house dogs. They are taking a trip to Disney and Universal studios over Christmas and New Years but they did not have a dog house. Rather than having to board the dogs, I built them a dog house that will keep their wussie house dogs warm.

The dog house is double walled and insulated; floor, walls, roof and all. I wired it for electricity so they have a heat lamp inside with a thermostat plug that will come on at 40 and shut off at 50. I also used some heat tape to make them a water bowl that will not freeze.

View attachment 240130View attachment 240131View attachment 240132View attachment 240133

Now, THAT'S a dog house! And, big enough that hubby can sleep in it when he needs to!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter and her family has two German Shepherd house dogs. They are taking a trip to Disney and Universal studios over Christmas and New Years but they did not have a dog house. Rather than having to board the dogs, I built them a dog house that will keep their wussie house dogs warm.

The dog house is double walled and insulated; floor, walls, roof and all. I wired it for electricity so they have a heat lamp inside with a thermostat plug that will come on at 40 and shut off at 50. I also used some heat tape to make them a water bowl that will not freeze.

View attachment 240130View attachment 240131View attachment 240132View attachment 240133
Nice dog house! Gotta take care of the puppies.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now, THAT'S a dog house! And, big enough that hubby can sleep in it when he needs to!
It really Is. I’m 6’2” and about 215 and I can squeeze through the main doggie door. The bedding area is 4 1/2’ X 2 1/2’, so would be a little cramped….but I fit and my son in law is a smaller guy than me. 😀

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Latest rocket for my little collection. This one is a Russian rocket that only flew twice, it was for their shuttle program with the rocket called Energia. I like the detail that the designer put into it, the grey and black blocks are just that, blocks set into the side of the rocket. You normally don't see that level of detail, in the free designs.
PXL_20211219_200837686.jpg

Edit: Next project is printed, but is some electronic upgrades for my printer, that I'm waiting on the right size screws to come in. M2 screws are tiny and I only could find phillips head, not hex.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With shipping being late recently I am forced to go back to my old ways and make Christmas presents.

I make jams and jelly every year and wood stuff and or knives for presents.

Sister-in-law and her husband were going to get a small table I made from a dead cedar tree I cut down.
Wife seen the table and wanted it.
I began making another one and she wanted it also.
I then figured I would make the sister a bench.
And you guessed it the wife stated that the bench is also hers as it will match the small tables.

Rebar and wood.
You can use the small table as a chair super strong.
I have not put the legs on the second table yet.

cedar table and bench 001.JPG
cedar table and bench 002.JPG
cedar table and bench 003.JPG

Back to the drawing board.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
With shipping being late recently I am forced to go back to my old ways and make Christmas presents.

I make jams and jelly every year and wood stuff and or knives for presents.

Sister-in-law and her husband were going to get a small table I made from a dead cedar tree I cut down.
Wife seen the table and wanted it.
I began making another one and she wanted it also.
I then figured I would make the sister a bench.
And you guessed it the wife stated that the bench is also hers as it will match the small tables.

Rebar and wood.
You can use the small table as a chair super strong.
I have not put the legs on the second table yet.

View attachment 241842View attachment 241843View attachment 241844

Back to the drawing board.
Izzat red paint on the floor or do you christen your projects as I do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom