Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I feel like I'm taking this thread over. Surely some the rest y'all been building something?
Today I built a welding jig/fixture for welding the spur shanks to the heelbands. I've got a plan for clamping the band in place. I'll have to address that tomorrow.
IMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3925.JPG
IMG_3926.JPG

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good! Couldn’t tell if it was mig or tig after you were done.
Yeah I may have messed up. My wife saw em and said, "Ohhhhhhh, I thought you HAD to have a tig welder cuz a mig welder wouldn't work?!" I said, "Well, see these lil slag "bb's" everywhere?" She then hit me again with "You bought the fancy 2x72 for grinding and it seems to take care of em fine. ". I'm still gonna get a tig but I'll have to be sharper on how I play this I need a new tool game in the future!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I may have messed up. My wife saw em and said, "Ohhhhhhh, I thought you HAD to have a tig welder cuz a mig welder wouldn't work?!" I said, "Well, see these lil slag "bb's" everywhere?" She then hit me again with "You bought the fancy 2x72 for grinding and it seems to take care of em fine. ". I'm still gonna get a tig but I'll have to be sharper on how I play this I need a new tool game in the future!
Ha ha, she's gonna end up with the Kimber yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom