Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Epoxy pouring resin is mind bogglingly expensive. Just like all things trendy I guess.

A tip for those who want to try a river pour; Black Forest Resins in Canada has some nice epoxy mixes, and with the exchange rate, you can get their products for a decent price in American dollars. Still not cheap, though.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put together some trim for the kitchen and dining room windows:

Dining Window Trim.jpg

Kitchen Window Trim.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a cheap cane that I used on our walk in the park.

A dog had gotten aggressive on one of the walks and Wif started carrying my cane.

Decided I needed a walking stick, so .....
I have made some walking sticks and used them on my many trips to get new knees, and hips, installed. I'm 76 I think, and last year I was forced to call a YOUNG PUNK down for cussing in a crowd of people! This punk looked about 30, and would have been no problem when I was younger, but recently I have discovered there are several things I can no longer do! I didn't know I couldn't do these things untill I started trying to do them! As it turned out I didn't have to fight this guy! But after words I got to thinking, WHAT IF FIGHTING IS ONE OF THE THINGS I CAN NO LONGER DO? I started carrying a walking stick that day! They can be useful on things other than dogs!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made this a while back but finally decided to go ahead and post it. Figure I'm already on a (several) watchlist(s) somewhere so what the heck.
It's sitting on a concrete basement floor with carpet, so it has bottom runners made from plastic panels. That way it won't wick moisture up out of the concrete and allows air to move underneath to keep it dry. The bottom unit also sits about 2 inches out from the wall to allow for airflow.
It's 8ft long, holds 31 long guns, and the bottom shelf can hold up to as much ammo as I can fit on it.

1653340164866.png

1653340324671.png

1653340369749.png

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been making these for 20 some odd years. In that time period I made 8 or 9 in golf ball, 4 in pop can and one bowling ball.

The Confederate pattern pop can and and the 1841 pattern Seacoast as well as the bowling ball mortar carriage are Made in OK.

Very nice! Did you make the carriage wheels yourself also?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom