Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunnyH

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swing and Sheppard's hook plant hanger.

Attachments

• Swing 1.JPG
    Swing 1.JPG
    480.7 KB · Views: 0

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of years ago we replaced an old wooden deck with a concrete porch. My wife asked if I could make some planters out of the old deck. I made her half a dozen, and since I still had a lot of the old wood I made a few more and advertised them on MarketPlace. To my surprise I sold about 40 of them as fast as I could make them. I ran out of deck wood and found a trailer load of old barn wood. Every spring I make a few more and sell them on MarketPlace.

Attachments

• IMG_8282.jpeg
    IMG_8282.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9043.JPG
    IMG_9043.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6553.jpeg
    IMG_6553.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like this! Going to have to make one for myself no

Well, not much skill for this, just a little creativity.

I need something to connect a T post to my tractor to pull them out of the ground. I’ve been using a logging chain and wrapping that around the post then using either the box blade or front end loader to pull the t post up.

Decided the try something that should save a little time.

I used a really worn out brush hog blade. I knew they would be good for something.

View attachment 310654

View attachment 310655
I did the same thing several years ago. I used a drawbar from and old trailer hitch.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran across a deal on a surplus military trailer frame and thought, “Hmm… I could do something with that.“. It was a deal as it was but it also had nearly brand new tires on it and came with a pintle hitch. I was shocked to find that the lights even work.

Well, fast forward a bit and I ran across an old DOT flatbed that was on a truck that burned. Again, got a deal. Married the two up, built some easy on/off sides and even built a ladder to make it easier to climb up and down (you can see it hanging on the headache rack). Now I have a heavy duty trailer I can use with my tractor to haul rocks, logs, whatever around my property.

32CB6302-8699-4F2C-9F13-E7C0526C36E3.jpeg
BE8E8EE7-153A-43D9-BAE1-BEC18D28FDB3.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom