Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did ya have Mrs.Timmy operating the clamshells out in the sun so you could drop those babies in the holes this evening?
LOL, Mrs Timmy doesn't fair well in the heat.. Plus I'll stick the neighbors auger on the tractor.. Clamshells make it too hard for us gray haired folks.. Her and I just came in from shooting the 15-22, she shot 100 and I got in 25 before it was too dim..

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Worked on the chicken brooder cabinet thing for a couple hours today.
Half of the face side will get the plastic sheeting also and the other half will be wire covered doors.
IMG_4875.JPG
IMG_4880.JPG
IMG_4881.JPG
IMG_4882.JPG

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That there brooder cabinet looks like a high rise for Chicks, you sure your not a city slicker ? LOL.. The girls did good on the grow out tractor.. Hats off to them..
Man, you ain't kidding! I told em today, all four including the wife that I was pretty much done with this chicken ranchin thing for a while. Every time I turn around they are heading to get more chickens or wanting something built. I say how bout we see what y'all can do with what y'all already have?! But hey, I can only run my mouth cuz those four vote in a block 99% of the time. I'm oppressed I think. Gonna be needing some reparations when they get jobs!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you ain't kidding! I told em today, all four including the wife that I was pretty much done with this chicken ranchin thing for a while. Every time I turn around they are heading to get more chickens or wanting something built. I say how bout we see what y'all can do with what y'all already have?! But hey, I can only run my mouth cuz those four vote in a block 99% of the time. I'm oppressed I think. Gonna be needing some reparations when they get jobs!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...they racist. Slave owners, and you be the slave.:bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom