Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all remember Benjamin Buford Blue aka Bubba tellin Forest Gump bout all the ways you could cook shrimp? Yeah, I figure it's gonna be like that with eggs around here. Lol.

Send me Mrs CC phone # and I'll put some more ideas in they're head.. They need some meat birds, some Turkeys and while we're at it some pea fowl sure are purdy.. :pms2:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Send me Mrs CC phone # and I'll put some more ideas in they're head.. They need some meat birds, some Turkeys and while we're at it some pea fowl sure are purdy.. :pms2:
Well, they have 2 Cornish chickens they are raising to eat, 2 turkeys(one is white and the other is white/brown spotted they are raising for?????? Also, 3 guineas. Then the silkies, Easter eggers, crested cream leg bars, blue laced red wyandottes, Cochins, 4 pairs of ducks and I don't know what anything else is called. They bought another small coop yesterday from somewhere. I guess they are trying to have enough coops to keep their breeds separate.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and waffles!!

Man, I just don't catch the chicken and waffles thing. One thing is that I can't stand maple syrup. I like waffles with butter and maybe a really light coat of jalapeno jelly but sweet stuff is not for me. I'm sure I'm in the minority on that subject though.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, they have 2 Cornish chickens they are raising to eat, 2 turkeys(one is white and the other is white/brown spotted they are raising for?????? Also, 3 guineas. Then the silkies, Easter eggers, crested cream leg bars, blue laced red wyandottes, Cochins, 4 pairs of ducks and I don't know what anything else is called. They bought another small coop yesterday from somewhere. I guess they are trying to have enough coops to keep their breeds separate.
:pms2::pms2: OK I see they don't need any help, I'd offer it to you but I'd be fighting a losing battle..:pms2:
I'm putting together another tractor this weekend and trying to cut down on some.. Which of course your / They are welcome to, I knocked the $ down in hopes somebody snags them.. Chances are I'll fire up the kettle and plucker too as the damn turkey's are getting too annoying..
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/grd/d/prague-pullets/6918908812.html

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I just don't catch the chicken and waffles thing. One thing is that I can't stand maple syrup. I like waffles with butter and maybe a really light coat of jalapeno jelly but sweet stuff is not for me. I'm sure I'm in the minority on that subject though.
l

OH wow, I'm gonna try that jalapeño jelly idea! That sounds perfect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom