Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking for a leather case for my speed strips for the 357 , not finding what I want so.... made this stitching pony View attachment 149772And I am going to make it myself!! And if it does not look to much like a POS I will follow it up with a case for the knife my son bought me for Christmas!!
Good job on the stitchin pony

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a bunch of golf balls and didn't know what to do with them, so I built this.

www.fototime.com_134A7D8FF17A6C1_standard.jpg

Click on picture to see video

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and then I found a bowling ball.

www.fototime.com_2371AB9DD78C873_standard.jpg

I designed the tube and had part of it fabricated by a neighbor as my lathe was not big enough for the job. I did do final fitting and assembly. I built the carriage during the winter in my Okie Girlfriend's garage. She must have like it, she married me and made me move permanent to OK.

This is1 lb of powder in attempt to shoot a bowling ball 1 mile. Attempt failed. The ball was lost in the tall grass a mile beyond the mile marker.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and then I found a bowling ball.

www.fototime.com_2371AB9DD78C873_standard.jpg

I designed the tube and had part of it fabricated by a neighbor as my lathe was not big enough for the job. I did do final fitting and assembly. I built the carriage during the winter in my Okie Girlfriend's garage. She must have like it, she married me and made me move permanent to OK.

This is1 lb of powder in attempt to shoot a bowling ball 1 mile. Attempt failed. The ball was lost in the tall grass a mile beyond the mile marker.

Never mind the launcher...

...what's that mountain in the background? And, why did you leave the mountains for Oklahoma? If it is only for the wife, then we need pictures of said wife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom