Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had bunch of empty pop cans so I built this.

www.fototime.com_20CA7E45062C5A2_standard.jpg

Click on picture to see video

Any chance you have plans available for the soda can and golf ball cannons? I need one or 2 of those to add to my collection of weaponry. :-)

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never mind the launcher...

...what's that mountain in the background? And, why did you leave the mountains for Oklahoma? If it is only for the wife, then we need pictures of said wife.

Sweetgrass Hills, Montana. I am not a native born Montanan, just called it home for 20 years, I miss them hills.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a golf ball shooter for an AR-15. We have never seen a ball land. It goes completely out of sight.

Wheres the fun in that, If you can't see the ball fly and land, boring. Now replace the golf ball with a zinc golf ball from Rotometals and the fun returns. Recoil on the end of an AR might be a bit tough.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wheres the fun in that, If you can't see the ball fly and land, boring. Now replace the golf ball with a zinc golf ball from Rotometals and the fun returns. Recoil on the end of an AR might e a bit tough.

OK. Curiosity has me now. What's the camera behind the launcher in the first video? I suspect it is doing video, but I just wondered what brand you are using?

My last two acquisitions of Nikons give me either 20 minutes (D810) or 30 minutes of video (D850).

Latest posts

Top Bottom