Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Those store the ammo vertically with the tail of the speed strip sicking out a bit so you can grab it. They also dump forward and have built in belt loops.

https://www.alternateforce.net/bos-5636.html
Guess I lost track of this post!! I have already made one that works for me and I enjoy working with the leather so I am glad I did not see these pouches or I may not have started!! Thanks for posting this though , it gives me another direction to look at when I make my pouch out of higher quality leather.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I missing something?

Not really, i was going to build a completely new bench, had a 10' 4 tier steel parts shelf that came from a parts store in tulsa, i cut off the top originally, then had to extend the front, then my rear bag was too close to the back so today i added another 8" to the right end with a chest cutout. I needed to test a customers load today but i didnt get it done in time, by the time i was done i didnt even feel like taking pics.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really, i was going to build a completely new bench, had a 10' 4 tier steel parts shelf that came from a parts store in tulsa, i cut off the top originally, then had to extend the front, then my rear bag was too close to the back so today i added another 8" to the right end with a chest cutout. I needed to test a customers load today but i didnt get it done in time, by the time i was done i didnt even feel like taking pics.

Ok so we will just assume it didn’t happen until you find some pics to photochop or something.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so we will just assume it didn’t happen until you find some pics to photochop or something.
Well, if ur gonna be that way, heres where i added onto the front of it a while back....
dde156984d4d6e40dc219ef7d9fdb9a7.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the early seventies, I was following a truck that had a couple dozen gas bottles chained up. An O2 bottle that wasn't secured slid off the back, broke the entire neck off the bottle, it launched back up into the truck, scattered all the chained up bottles, continued up into the upper level of a warehouse, and came out the other side (About 100 feet through the building), and clanged to the parking lot on the far side of the building. The screech of the O2 coming out of that bottle made my ears ring for days. I thank the Lord it didn't come in my direction. My little Fiat 850 wouldn't have been much protection!

Woody
Airgas guy delivered an O2 bottle to the Ag shop in high school. When he left the Ag teacher grabbed the bottle and instead of rolling the gas torch to the bottle rack he attempted to spin walk it over to a torch that was out of O2. Long story short it dropped, broke off the top, through the concrete block wall and lodged in the baseball backstop 555 feet away leaving a rut 3 inches deep from the shop to the stop. Quite an exciting 10 seconds.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if ur gonna be that way, heres where i added onto the front of it a while back....
dde156984d4d6e40dc219ef7d9fdb9a7.jpg

Get used to it!! None of use have any trust for anything so just figure if ya talk about it and it is a physical item we want pictures !! Unless of coarse you discussing depends!! We do not want to see that ****!! Get enough of that grossness from @druryj :bolt::cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom