Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those look great. Which one did you make for me and what do I owe you? :D
I promise you are on my list. I started tinkering with building some knives about a year ago and I’ve had several folks say they wanted on the “list”. This first batch is pretty much spoken for but I plan on starting another batch right after these and I should have enough then to get with you OSA guys that have expressed interest. Those of y’all that are interested send me a pm please.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I promise you are on my list. I started tinkering with building some knives about a year ago and I’ve had several folks say they wanted on the “list”. This first batch is pretty much spoken for but I plan on starting another batch right after these and I should have enough then to get with you OSA guys that have expressed interest. Those of y’all that are interested send me a pm please.

What are you using for the steel?

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a adjustable mount I made from a computer desk for my computer monitor .
my monitor mount.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Repurposed some baler belts, I don't recall which one of you men I have to thank for the baler belt suggestion BUT Thank you.. 26 pairs 2
20200201_143100.jpg

x12 and some odd sizes to make use of all rubber.. I now have target hangers galore and I'll likely hit the shop again so that I can acquire a lifetime of target straps.. Good corded rubber that should take a lickin and keep on a ticken.. Now to poke some holes and go do some chootin..

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Repurposed some baler belts, I don't recall which one of you men I have to thank for the baler belt suggestion BUT Thank you.. 26 pairs 2View attachment 152487
x12 and some odd sizes to make use of all rubber.. I now have target hangers galore and I'll likely hit the shop again so that I can acquire a lifetime of target straps.. Good corded rubber that should take a lickin and keep on a ticken.. Now to poke some holes and go do some chootin..
I remember who told you about those baler belts and he is awaiting a.......I don’t know, something cool in the mail or something! I hope you like em

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember who told you about those baler belts and he is awaiting a.......I don’t know, something cool in the mail or something! I hope you like em

I was a thinkin it was you but couldn't be sure.. As soon as they come out of hibernation I'll send ya something cool.. LOL.. I hung a few today and retired the cracked stuff from amazon, these should work better with the nylon cords and maybe uv protectant.. Thank you bud, I'll hear you holler when your package arrives..
BTW I like the orange 2nd from right but they are all nice.. Well done bud..

Latest posts

Top Bottom