Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 131180 three of my six kids and my Son in Law. Ugly sweater day this past Christmas, best things I have made yet! SIL is in the red and white suit, a Police Officer in Nashville and a member of their Warrant team. Damn proud of that boy. Shortest redhead is a school teacher in Nashville, tallest fella is going to Medical school next year and the middle redhead is a freshman at the University of Tennessee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love those. Yes, you did a really great job on those.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well.....it ain't much compared to the posts above but since I feel the need to participate in this thread........I tied 6 of these jerk rope loops today. It was a 100ft long 2" diameter about jerk rope the guy wanted cut into 3.
IMG_3683.JPG
IMG_3684.JPG

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that looks pretty meticulous work there cowchatcher. Can't wait to see the finished product.
It's funny how many tools I've used just to get it to this point. They weren't all necessary but I figure if I've got em, use em. So far I've used, jewelers saw, belt grinder, forge, bandsaw, hammer and anvil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom