Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife takes in rescue cats when we get an opening. The last one she took in keeps getting attacked by one of the cats that we had for a while so I put a gate up between my classroom and the dining room. Last week I made a handle to lift and lower the gate hook from both sides.
gate handle.JPG

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been getting into woodworking a bit and so I’ve gotten some of those tools too. That hobby is as deep a rabbit hole as firearms, I’m finding out.

Careful. It's addicting! Rehabbing old iron is too. This is out of a vo-tech and was rode pretty hard.
I got lucky and found it's even a single phase! Couldn't say no to that.

IMG_0558.jpg

Lots of stoning on the table and other things. New bearings (good ones, not Chinese) and I got runout down to well under .001".
IMG_0565.JPG
IMG_0561.jpg

Mostly complete in this pic. It now wears a Porter Cable 892 in an Incra Cleansweep dust collection housing and I've fabbed a dust collection "box" for the saw too. Still need to spring for a router lift to go with the Wonderfence (not pictured) but it's workable as is, just slower dialing the depth in.
IMG_0611.JPG

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife takes in rescue cats when we get an opening. The last one she took in keeps getting attacked by one of the cats that we had for a while so I put a gate up between my classroom and the dining room. Last week I made a handle to lift and lower the gate hook from both sides.View attachment 181383
Love his!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom