Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh well better late then never I guess. The 2 "trees" are made with electrical conduit, bailing wire, a few screws, tent stakes and lights. I made these years ago and the wife loved them so much I have to put them up every year. Not doing the big one this year though because they do not want me one a ladder that much. I am making a 6 ft lighted cross for my backyard now.

Christmas lights 1.jpg

Christmas lights 2.jpg

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet, that's a simple task that I can do later.. I need to screw a 1x4 down where the barrel ends are to keep feed from collecting in the crack too..
Aww heck, don't worry bout the crack them cows will keep it clean. We've got several bunks around here with half barrels like that and they keep em clean. Ours are 4 barrels long. If I remember, I'll snap some photos tomorrow.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aww heck, don't worry bout the crack them cows will keep it clean. We've got several bunks around here with half barrels like that and they keep em clean. Ours are 4 barrels long. If I remember, I'll snap some photos tomorrow.

With my luck a cow will get it's tongue stuck and run around with a feeder stuck to its face..

Latest posts

Top Bottom