Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a jeweler’s bench I made for my girlfriend, using white oak for everything except the drawer runners, which are hard maple, and the panels are furniture grade oak plywood. I started with the overall dimensions she wanted, and a few pictures, and went with this hybrid layout with a hood for the metal pegboard, which I hadn’t seen online. A lot of ”winging it” went into this design. Overall, I’m fairly satisfied with it, though I made a lot of mistakes. The important thing is that my gf loves it!

View attachment 226360
Beautiful carpentry. Looks solid as a rock. Good job.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a jeweler’s bench I made for my girlfriend, using white oak for everything except the drawer runners, which are hard maple, and the panels are furniture grade oak plywood. I started with the overall dimensions she wanted, and a few pictures, and went with this hybrid layout with a hood for the metal pegboard, which I hadn’t seen online. A lot of ”winging it” went into this design. Overall, I’m fairly satisfied with it, though I made a lot of mistakes. The important thing is that my gf loves it!

View attachment 226360
Impressive work. Wish I had that kind of skill

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my latest project. Since my hunting buddies are getting older, myself included, and some have health issues, I put together a deer loader for the 4 wheeler.

1634010800568.jpeg

1634010852222.jpeg

Here is a video of the finished product in action:

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member