Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a jeweler’s bench I made for my girlfriend, using white oak for everything except the drawer runners, which are hard maple, and the panels are furniture grade oak plywood. I started with the overall dimensions she wanted, and a few pictures, and went with this hybrid layout with a hood for the metal pegboard, which I hadn’t seen online. A lot of ”winging it” went into this design. Overall, I’m fairly satisfied with it, though I made a lot of mistakes. The important thing is that my gf loves it!

View attachment 226360
Very nice!!

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, I’d take and pickup the trash can from the curb like that every week.
That was the first thing I saw to pick up after I got it mounted. :) I've thought of a few other things around rhe yard and garden it could be used for to help out the old back.
Need to make a daytime video now with a deer.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the comments. To appreciate art, all you have to know is what you like, what you don't like, and what you cannot live without.

Yeppers. My mother was a self taught artist. While I don't have the talent to paint myself, I did decide over the years that anyone that can decide that an art piece is worthy to be placed in their home can be considered to be an art critic.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really random stuff I have made…..
needed a dummy gun to use for safety demonstrations at our “old man” IDPA shoots and could not justify spending money for a rubber one so I made copy of a Glock 19 from a old pine 2x4. It has nearly exact dimensions of a Glock 23-19. like any glock the trigger is rough and it could use better sights.

Also made stands to hold handguns upright in my safe from scraps of spalted pecan and walnut left over from other projects.

81133971-7B40-4EDE-BD53-ECBB1CF9C008.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom