Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
More targets today. This are for 22lr at 100yds, 200yds and 300yds. 3/16 plate 12”x12” squares. Got to shoot them some already this evening. I think they will hold up decent if we only shoot them with 22 especially standard velocity.
View attachment 359233View attachment 359234View attachment 359235View attachment 359236View attachment 359237
When you get really good, make a grid with black electrical tape and play Tic Tac Toe.

Or make a grid with 9 spinners, black on one side and white on the other. If you didn't like your opponent's last shot, you could spin it back.

If you really want to get creative, make some metal poker chip holders with really strong magnets on them so you can place them like in the kid's Battleship game. To help the environment, use cookies or crackers instead of poker chips.

I'd make them thick so they survive the 22s especially when they shoot the really sharp corners.

Kinda like this.

22 rifle target game battleship.jpg

These are printed, and I wouldn't get so detailed on the ships but you can see what I mean.

You could even make them bigger and able to hold clays. Hey, I like that idea! I might just steal it from me!

Whatchathink?

Just brainstorming!

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really could use a bigger garage/shop. I have a small steel table I use for welding projects but, it is usually blocked in by one of the 4 cars in the garage. So, for really small job I usually just lay it in the floor and weld them if the table is blocked in. Today I built a small add on vice stand to my engine hoist base.View attachment 358953
hoist vice (1).JPG

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. We got our new deck finished yesterday, and again, our youngest son was out to help us. Wife has been joking (I think she's joking) that she has her own set of stairs to the deck. Not sure whether she means that she has one that lets her get to the storage building faster or whether she means that if I'm too slow going down the stairs, that she has her own way of egress.

Anyway, three images of the new deck.

She even went so far to build a small platform to serve as a step going from the deck into the RV. That helps my bum knees pretty well.
I need to put one of these together soon. This porch looks AMAZING!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to put one of these together soon. This porch looks AMAZING!!

I'd offer to give you the "plans" for that deck and stairs. However, those are all in my wife's head and she can't draw out stuff worth a da*n.

And, to top it off, she says she ain't building another one.

:hey3:

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Simple target project I made right before my eyes went south. You should see the gymnastics I went through with googles and the lens in my welding hood to accommodate my vision. And of course I have to grind welds more that I used to.

These are good for a 22 BPCR setup.
Chickens - 50m off-hand
Pigs - 100m sitting & off sticks or prone
Turkey - 150m ditto
Ram - 200m ditto

Made one set with a single chicken, then, because you need more off-hand practice I made a set with duel chickens for when I was up north. Depending in location of sun, light or dark worked best at different times of day, hence the white chicken.

Attachments

• 84D12C40-1CD4-4203-B12E-0C34D2F5FC2F.jpeg
    84D12C40-1CD4-4203-B12E-0C34D2F5FC2F.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1765F5FE-FF6E-4308-9DF0-F4DD976EB00B.jpeg
    1765F5FE-FF6E-4308-9DF0-F4DD976EB00B.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd offer to give you the "plans" for that deck and stairs. However, those are all in my wife's head and she can't draw out stuff worth a da*n.

And, to top it off, she says she ain't building another one.

:hey3:

@OkieMoe

If you are interested in such a deck as ours, I could take closer pictures to show how things were attached. The deck itself is 6'x6', and we've used both screws of different sizes and some 3/8" bolts for attaching the 2-by's to the 4"x4" legs.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this a few years ago right before Christmas. Y'all complained it was too close to Christmas and wanted me to post before Christmas. Well, here it is.

As you can tell by the horrendous graphics, this was done on an old 386 computer using a copy machine and Geoworks as the OS. This was before Windows 3.1 and Word.

Domino, The original Mouse box

domino box pic.jpg
pg 1.jpg
pg 2.jpg
pg 3.jpg
pg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom