Range formerly known as Henrys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That addy does not work....... you missing a dot or something
Contact — RANGE 405
https://range405.com › contact

I googled this...not sure if its what you need.

Source
upload_2021-4-25_18-33-9.png
range405.com was first indexed by Google in September 2019
This is a search result, not an ad. Only ads are paid, and they'll always be labeled with "Sponsored" or "Ad."
Home. Services. Consulting/Technical Advisor · Actor Training · Armorer · Credentials · News · Qualifications · Contact · (405)888-0176. Contact Us_edit.jpg ...

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$25 for range time includes targets, they've got a couple membership options that if you're a serious shooter are definitely worth it. I'm thinking about doing the basic one if for nothing other than it pays for itself after you go shoot 16 times within 12 month period so thats useful. They've got a bay for paper and hanging steel plates if thats what your into. All and all pretty neat place and seems well ran.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need to get back out there. Last time we went was on a Tuesday because we didn't realize their funky hours. Now that we know, we will definitely be going by regularly. I dunno if I can shoot yet but I'd sure like to give it a try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom