Range in Duncan.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know ranges and prices for memberships have been discussed in another thread but I didnt want to hijack someone elses thread. This is a range in Duncan that I shoot bowling pin matches at. Very nice and covered pistol range and also a few covered benches for rifle range which I think goes to just under 200 yards. I have no connection with Firearms Solutions but they are nice people. Their yearly membership comes with some pretty good deals on transfers and such. Im not a member since I can shoot at home but if I needed a range I would surely join this one.
14650539_10154753363835676_8048517253302683779_n.jpg

T.Ridley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never shot there but stop in there from time to time. Nice people and looks like they have a nice set up. Beastep do you know anything about there gunsmith? Cant ever know to many of them.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never shot there but stop in there from time to time. Nice people and looks like they have a nice set up. Beastep do you know anything about there gunsmith? Cant ever know to many of them.

I dont know anything about him. I know they got a lathe last year and they just got a cnc mill. I know a few people that have had their barrels threaded and they have all been happy. They been doing refinishing for years I know for sure. I need to have few barrels threaded and a slide milled though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom